- Custom filters
- Automated tasks
- Event tracking
- Funnel visualization
- Assisted conversions
- Visitor flow
- Reverse goal paths
- & MORE! to meet your online reporting business needs.
Some of the useful features within our analytics program include:
- Real time analytics
- In-page analytics
- Market analysis
- Content auditing
- Competitor auditing
- Customer auditing
- Influencer analysis
Over here at The SEO Space we are big fans of Google! There is a reason we all say, “google it!” In the SEO world they really are the leaders of the pack, and we design a lot of what we do to work along side their thoughtfully designed products. While they don’t always share all their knowledge about the complex user experience, they do offer some world class tools when it comes to managing your marketing, they cover it all with a range of products that give you control and insights. So we are champions of Google, with proprietary products like AdSense, AdWords, Google Display Network (GDN), DoubleClick, Google Webmaster Tools and of course the one that brings it all together into reports that can put powerful knowledge into your hands, Google Analytics! This is a free tool that is offered.
Below is a list that highlights and briefly explains some of the
Data Analytics & Reporting
Reports can be segmented and filtered to reflect the needs of your business while real-time views let you know which new content is popular, how much traffic today’s new promotion is driving to your site, and which tweets and blog posts draw the best results.
- Acquisition Reporting: Understand exactly how you acquire users across all digital platforms (mobile and desktop), with detailed advertising, campaign, and traffic source reports.
- Audience Reporting: Learn what kind of people they are, what browser or operating system they use, how old they are, how they find your content, where they’re located, and how loyal and engaged they are by focused reports on your audience.
- Benchmarking Reports: Compare your data with those within your industry with benchmarking reports. Gain valuable context and helpful insight into trends occurring in your industry, and compare against your competition.
- Cohorts Reporting: Pinpoint effective long-term marketing tactics. By using cohort analysis you earn insight into user value, as well as retention, which allows you to focus on earning loyal, vaulable customers.
- Conversion Reporting: The best way to measure your online sales, downloads, video plays, conversions, or your own business goals. This reporting can be tailored to fit what you need to achieve, while discovering the exact visitor actions most inclined to help you meet your goals.
- Custom Reporting: Custom reports can be created. So you can gain access to all the metrics that really matter for your business. You are also provided dashboards that give you a summary of varied reports on a single page using drag-and-drop widgets for easier customization.
- E-commerce Reporting: With E-commerce reporting you can zero in on your best-selling products and most successful promotions. You’ll be able to see what consumers buy and how they do it. Tracing transactions down to specific ads, understand customer behaviors, and adjust your shopping cart to build convenience and sales.
- Mobile App Reporting: Get all the same Google Analytics reporting — specialized just for apps. App profiles give you access to app-specific metrics, dimensions, and features designed to help you understand user acquisition, behavior, and conversion. Screen views, sessions, app version, and screen size are just a few of the app-specific concepts, along with built-in crash and exception reporting to help you create a better user experience.
- Performance Reporting: Site Speed reports shows you load times across your site, so you can fix slow pages in ways that benefits your conversions. It’s information worth knowing, because slow-loading websites can hurt your sales profits and search rank.
- Site Reporting: In order to optimize your site, you need to understand how users engage with it. Flow Visualization reports let you see and analyze the path a visitor takes on your site, while In-Page Analytics gives you the details about how they interact with each page individually. Whenever users can not find what they’re looking for, they search. With Site Search reporting you are able to see what your visitors are really looking for, discover missed opportunities, and locate ways to increase time to conversion.